- Molecular model kit for organic and inorganic chemistry
- Comes with 86 atoms across 12 different elements (carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, metal, phosphorus, iodine, fluorine, chlorine, bromine, sulfur, and boron) - color coded consistent with international standards
- Much easier to connect and disconnect than other sets sold in stores and online
- This kit includes long flexible links that are perfect for making double and triple bonds, as well as medium- and shorter-length single-bond links
- Comes with a slim durable box for convenient storage
- Made from durable plastic - this kit will serve a student throughout her studies and beyond
About the Seller
We offer three of the best molecular model kits available anywhere:
- Our larger student set (UCC201) which has 86 atoms.
- Our medium-sized student set (UCC202) which has 50 atoms.
- And our teacher/classroom-sized set (UCC203) which has 115 atoms plus 18 lone pair paddles.
Don't waste your money buying from national booksellers or campus bookstores. Our model sets will work perfectly for your organic and inorganic chemistry class, and they're about as inexpensive as they come (but not "cheap"). Plus, enjoy free standard shipping.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you don't like your set, simply return it within 45 days, no questions asked, and we'll refund your purchase.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us at (888) 983-6017 or [email protected] We'll respond right away!
Thank you and have a great day!