Daily practice of the common courtesies and etiquette will make them become a part of you and your way of life. The following posters illustrate some of the most likely points to be considered as you become a more mature person. They can be used in any succession.
- Helping at Home Makes a Happier Home
- The Best in Good Manners Begins Here
- Be Considerate – Limit Your Telephone Conversation
- Cell Phones
- Text Messaging
- Social Media
- Cyber Bullying
- Education Fades with TV is Bright
- Win or Lose, It’s How You Play the Game
- Participant vs. Fan
- Heated Discussions
- Are You a Round-the-Clock Snacker?
- Protect Your Health, Say “No!”
- Neatness – Proper Attire is Always Admired
- Good Speech
- Awkward Situations
- Handwritten Letters
- With Diploma - Without Diploma
- Real-World Manners
- A Few More Reminders
About the Seller
My name is Yvie, and I'm a homeschooling mother of two active, Lego-crazy children! I have a Masters in Education and several years experience at both the elementary and secondary levels. I believe in hands-on learning as the most engaging form of instruction. Our family spends part of the year traveling and part homesteading. Our resources will grow as the children grow. We currently offer units for Kindergarten through 5th grade. Find us at our blog or on Facebook.