When children press a key on the piano, they not only hear a sound, they see a star pop up! The clear dome guides the shooting stars onto a different pipe so when another note is played, they’ll pop some more! Flip the switch to go from piano tones to hearing fun sound effects when the keys are pressed. Pop! Pop! Piano measures 9" x 11" x 5-3/4".
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Aspiring musicians & artists
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.