Mini-Workbook Using Place Value with 3-Digit Numbers has 40 pages (half-sheets). The half worksheets include four place value questions about a 3-digit number.
These are the types of questions asked throughout the workbook.
• Write the word name.
• Write the value of a place.
• Rounding to ten or hundred.
• Write the number that comes before or after.
• Subtract across two zeros.
• Write the next odd or even number.
• Write a comparison using < or > to make the equation true.
• Write 10 more, 10 less, 100 more, or 100 less.
• Write the expanded notation.
• Draw base blocks
How to Assemble Mini-Workbooks:
• Copy the worksheets for the workbook back to back. Cut the worksheets in half and assemble them into a workbook. Staple on the left. Students can work at their own pace or assign pages to be completed.
• Instead of assembling the worksheets into a mini workbook, copy and cut the worksheets in half. It is not necessary to assemble into a mini-workbook.
Ideas and Suggestions:
Use the Mini-Workbook for a math warm-up exercise, during
your math lesson, for seat work/ busy work, during
your small group time, math centers, homework,
or for exit tickets!
I have been teaching for the past 16 years. I've taught 1st-4th grade. I am currently running my own tutoring business.