These cool mini puzzles lets students practice matching their upper and lowercase letters. Each puzzle features an uppercase and a lowercase letter. There are different puzzle shapes for real practice.
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 26 mini puzzles in color (1 for each letter of the alphabet)
- Directions on how to use and how to turn them into a file folder activity
- The entire set in black and white
Students practice their upper and lowercase letters by matching the 2 pieces of the puzzle together. You can set it up in a center, use it for students who get done early, send it home with parents, or put it together as a file folder activity!