Who is it for?
- Kids aged 7-15
Kids will learn important coding concepts through the interactive video course that allows for children to work at their own pace! Our mission at CodaKid is to get kids engaged and learning how to code while modding Minecraft.
- 1 Year access to the Minecraft Mod Creation - The Adventure Begins course ($249 value)
- Kids Learn Java coding by programming over 16 Minecraft Mods for Mac or PC
- Real Coding Instruction - No copying/pasting or drag & drop interfaces
- Designed for students ages 7–15
- More than 35 hours of interactive lessons, including coding instructional videos, quizzes, and bonus material
Mods can be played in Minecraft game and shared with friends
- Includes full online access to support team of engineers
- Includes Eclipse software for modifying source code, and Paint/Pinta software for designing modifications
- Minecraft for PC or Mac not required
Online Mentoring from Real Teachers
- CodaKid's course is self-paced and can be taken on your schedule. But what makes the course really unique is that it includes online teacher support from friendly teachers through messaging and screen share.
"I have taken every online Minecraft Modding course and CodaKid is by far the best. Their online teacher support is awesome and I really learned how to code with Java."
- Andrew B., Age 13, 8/15/16
"CodaKid courses are perfect for homeschooling. They spend time to explain key coding concepts and the projects are fun and entertaining. I like that my son is using real programming tools and learning real Java coding whereas before he was just using drag and drop tools. I believe that CodaKid provides real educational value and skills for the future."
- Christina R, Parent, 6/10/16
"CodaKid Mod Creation has been a fun project for my daughter. Highly recommend!"
- Joe L., Parent, 5/5/16
Windows 10, 8, 7, or Mac OS 10.9 or higher
Macs must be 64-bit (standard in macs released since 2008)
Download speed of 1mbps or higher