Get 60% off a 2 month plus Middle and High School Curriculum! Bonus: HBDs Go to School Nutrition Elementary Unit is included!
Over 200 pages!
Nutrition 101 For Middle and High School Students
This curriculum is aligned to Common Core State Standards by a National Board Certified Teacher
Enhance your middle and high school students’ nutrition awareness while promoting a positive self-image and deeper appreciation of having a healthy, strong body.
Nutrition 101 includes:
• * all lessons digital pdfs ( link & password will be sent after purchase )
• eight teacher **lesson plans
• student notes for each lesson
• cornell, outline or cloze notes for each lesson research project on chosen food
• homework options, video, app and slideshow suggestions
• socratic reading of The Unhealthy Truth
• research project on chosen food
• hands on labs and experiments
Bonus: HBDs Go to School Nutrition Elementary Unit is included!
* once purchased, the immediate downloadable PDF will have a link and password to a password protected HBD page where your downloadables will be
** lesson plans: the digestive system, vitamins & minerals, proteins, fats & carbohydrates, a spoonful of sugar, acid/alkaline balance, food diet, the unhealthy truth, whole food presentation
Literacy in Science
Reading: Lessons 1, 2, 4, 10
Writing: Lessons 2, 4, 6, 7, 9
Speaking and Listening: Lessons 1, 3, 4, 5
Language: Lessons 1, 2, 6
Remembering: list, describe, write, identify, and select.
Understanding: explain, interpret, outline, restate, and summarize.
Applying: show, examine, and apply.
Analyzing: distinguish, identify, and examine.
Evaluating: select, debate, and defend.
Creating: create and design.
And please, don't hesitate contacting me with any questions
( [email protected]) or reading testimonials: http://www.humanbodydetectives.com/curriculum-testimonials/