Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- *An 8-page full-color informational text to print out or use on your screen that tells all about Memorial Day
- *Black and white half-page booklets for your children to follow along and use to complete follow up activities
- *A using an informational text to answer questions printable
- *A compare and contrast Memorial Day to Veterans Day printable
- *A Memorial Day word search
- *A Memorial Day word building printable
- *A Memorial Day craft with meaning
About the Seller
Practice Makes Perfect is an Early Childhood/Elementary Education teacher from Southwestern Pennsylvania. After graduating college, she moved to South Florida, where she taught kindergarten in the Palm Beach County School District for 8 years. After having children, she decided (with her husband) that Florida was too far away from the rest of the family, and she moved back to her hometown, where she took a few years off to spend time with her son. She has been teaching in the parochial school system for 18 years now, first at kindergarten, and currently in a first grade classroom. Lesley has also taught 2nd and 3rd grade Spanish and 4th grade social studies.