Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
How to Use These Print and Go Worksheets
- You will get more than 250 print and go pages!
- ABC Do-a-Dot set where students dot both upper and lowercase letters
- 123 Do-a-Dot set features numbers 0 to 20 and two different styles of worksheets
- Shapes Do-a-Dot features 20 different shapes to dot in both color and black and white.
- Fine Motor skills gets students carefully practicing their fine motor skills while reviewing other important early learning concepts.
- Sight Words Do-A-Dot set featuring the Dolch pre-primer sight words
- Color words featuring red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, and black on two different worksheet styles.
- Color do-a-dot set having students practice both their colors and their color words in a wide variety of worksheet options.
- Pattern do-a-dot set where students practice patterns using colored circles.
These worksheets were designed to use with do-a-dot markers (also called Bingo markers, Bingo daubers, and dot markers), but there are tons of different ways to use them! For print and go you can:
- Color the circles with crayons, markers, colored pencils, or high lighters.
- Paint the circles with sponges, brushes, cotton swabs, or even little fingers.
- Use stickers to fill in the circle. Yard sale stickers are the perfect size, but you can also use round stickers or even foil stars!
You can also laminate the sheets and use them in centers:
- Have your students use them with dry erase markers.
- Students can also use these with textile types of objects including pennies, bingo chips, beans, buttons, mini erasers, and so forth.
- Once laminated these pages are also great for use with play dough. Have students make balls, circles, or disks to put into the dots.
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 9 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.