Math Summer Skills Review NO PREP Packet (4th Grade)
This packet contains resources to review all 4th grade math skills.
Includes cute “This packet belongs to:” cover page!
All answer keys are included to make this packet easy for teachers and parents to use!
Ways to use this product:
- Perfect for parents to use for summer review of 4th grade math!
- The perfect resource for end of year review for 4th grade teachers to use in the classroom!
- A great back to school review for 5th grade teachers or parents to use at the beginning of the school year!
The following pages are included in this packet:
Table of Contents (for easy reference) Perfect for a binder!
Packet Cover Sheet
Numbers & Operations in Base 10
• Find the Value (4.NBT.1)
• Writing Whole Numbers (4.NBT.2)
• Rounding Numbers (4.NBT.3)
• Adding & Subtracting Whole Numbers (4.NBT.4)
• Multiplying Whole Numbers (4.NBT.5)
• Dividing Whole Numbers (4.NBT.6)
Operations & Algebraic Thinking
• Multiplication Equations (4.OA.1)
• Comparisons Using Multiplication & Division (4.OA.2)
• Multi-Step Word Problems (4.OA.3)
• Factors & Multiples (4.OA.4)
• Prime & Composite (4.OA.4 cont.)
• Find the Pattern (4.OA.5)
Numbers & Operations: Fractions
• Equivalent Fractions (4.NF.1)
• Comparing Fractions (4.NF.2)
• Adding & Subtracting Fractions (4.NF.3)
• Multiplying Fractions (4.NF.4)
• Fractions Models (4.NF.5)
• Fractions & Decimals (4.NF.6)
• Comparing Decimals (4.NF.7)
Measurement & Data
• Sizes of Units (4.MD.1)
• Measurement Word Problems (4.MD.2)
• Area & Perimeter (4.MD.3)
• Line Plots (4.MD.4)
• Measuring Angles (4.MD.5)
• Using a Protractor (4.MD.6)
• Missing Measurements (4.MD.7)
• Lines, Angles & Rays (4.G.1)
• Classifying Shapes (4.G.2)
• Lines of Symmetry (4.G.3)
ANSWER KEYS ARE INLCUDED!
About the Seller
A Love of Teaching began in 2011 with a love and passion for creating high-quality teaching resources for myself and my classroom. It quickly took off, and now I'm able to offer a variety of affordable products and free resources that make teaching more effective and learning more fun. I have 14 years of experience in the classroom. I am passionate about creating rigorous and engaging products for teachers, parents, and homeschool educators alike.