This product is recommended for kindergarten; however, other grade levels can use resources from this packet.*
(K.NBT.1: Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some further ones.)
Included in This Unit:
* Pages 3-13: Base Ten “Match It Up!” 0-30 Station Activity
* Pages 15-17: Base Ten “Roll and Cover” (numbers 11-19)
* Pages 18-21: Base Ten “Puzzles” (numbers 11-20)
* Pages 22-42: Base Ten “Playdough Mats” (numbers 11-30)
* Pages 43-48: Base Ten “Addition” (numbers 11-20)
* Page 49: Credits
Common Core Aligned:
K.NBT.1: Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some further ones, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each composition or decomposition by a drawing or equation (e.g., 18 = 10 + 8); understand that these numbers are composed of ten ones and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.~
Thank you for considering this product.
About the Seller
My teaching style integrates hands-on learning with independent strategies. We sing, dance, and move frequently during transitions to keep their little bodies busy. Small math groups and literacy rotations are both used for collaboration between peers. I enjoy data and technology.