Looking for Math Worksheets or Workbooks? Look no further! Educents is offering 3 different options for Math Bundles! These bundles from Math Mammoth contain affordable, yet quality math worktexts and workbooks available for download. Math Mammoth books concentrate on conceptual understanding and are strong in mental math.
The books in Blue and Light Blue series are worktexts, which means that books contain both the teaching and the problems. The directions in them are written directly to the students, and are often self-teaching, thus requiring little preparation and involvement from the teacher.
The books in Golden/Green series are one-page worksheets – perfect for teachers and tutors.
You have a choice of three different bundles to perfectly suit your math needs!
Who is it for?
- Students grade 1-8
- Parents looking to supplement current math curriculum
- Homeschool parents looking for a complete math program
- Teachers looking for strong math worksheets and workbooks
What is included?
- Math Mammoth Blue Series: books by topic
- Contains 40 books, self-teaching worktexts for grades 1-7
- Books contain over 1,900 unique lesson and practice pages
- Explanations and exercises included in the same book
- Each book concentrates on a few interconnected topics:
- Addition, subtraction, place value, money, clock, measuring, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, percent, proportions, geometry, integers, statistics and probability
- The Blue Series books contain explanations of the topics and are like a textbook & workbook in the same book. They can thus be used for many situations: for initial teaching, remedial teaching, or for review
- Math Mammoth Light Blue Series: a complete mathematics curriculum for grades 1-6 + Soft-Pak math software
- For each grade, there is a two-part worktext, answer keys, tests, a worksheet maker, and Soft-Pak math software
- Focuses on understanding of concepts, using clear explanations and lots of visual exercises
- Grades 1-5 are aligned to Common Core standards.
- Math Mammoth Light Blue books constitute a complete mathematics curriculum for grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Just like the Blue books, they contain explanations of the topics and are like a textbook & workbook in the same book.
- Math Mammoth All Inclusive Package: curriculum, worktexts, and worksheets
- Contains every one of the Math Mammoth Series
- Blue Series: worktexts with lessons and problems for various topics in grades 1-6
- Light Blue Series: a complete mathematics curriculum for grades 1-6
- Golden Series: grade-level worksheet collections for grades 3-8
- Green Series: worksheet collections for various topics in grades 3-8
To determine your child’s placement in the Light Blue Series, click here!
Or for a FREE 7 day Tour, click here!
- FREE updates
- Mastery oriented and practically self-teaching
- Little teacher preparation required and easy-to-use
- Can be applied to a variety of uses such as initial teaching, remedial teaching, or for review
How does the deal work?
- The books are PDF files, and will work on both Windows and Mac computers
- Product must be downloaded from Educents.com by June 13, 2013
- All sales are final
Maria Miller, the author of the Math Mammoth books, is a math teacher turned homeschooler. She has a master's degree in mathematics with the teacher educational studies, and minors in physics and statistics. The aim of her books is first and foremost to explain math in very simple terms, yet rigorously, concentrating on understanding of concepts. The worktexts (the Blue Series and the LightBlue Series) are perfect for homeschoolers since they are self-teaching: no separate teacher's manual is needed. All the explanations are in the text!