Customers who bought this also bought
- For grades 1-7
- Parents looking to supplement current math curriculum
- Homeschool parents looking for a complete math curriculum program
- Teachers looking for strong math worksheets and workbooks
For each grade, there is a two-part worktext, answer keys, tests, a worksheet maker, and Soft-Pak math software. Math Mammoth:
- Focuses on understanding of concepts, using clear explanations and lots of visual exercises.
- Constitutes a complete mathematics curriculum for grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. They are like a textbook and workbook in the same book.
- Mastery-oriented and practically self-teaching
- Little teacher preparation required and easy-to-use
- Can be applied to a variety of uses such as initial teaching, remedial teaching, or for review
About the Seller
Maria Miller, the author of the Math Mammoth books, is a math teacher turned homeschooler. She has a master's degree in mathematics with the teacher educational studies, and minors in physics and statistics. The aim of her math books is first and foremost to explain math in very simple terms, yet rigorously, concentrating on understanding of concepts.