This eBook contains 25 printable worksheets with Wheel-of-Fortune-like riddles with translating word problems to algebraic statements and solving algebra word problems as clues, plus 20 standard worksheets with detailed illustrations.
"We loved the benefits of printing worksheets to address specific needs for each of our children."
"And the riddles spurred our children on to completion and took away the objections they sometimes have toward math worksheets."
"The giggles brought on by some of the riddles help take the sting out of what can otherwise be a tedious part of learning."
Since some students may be able to solve the riddle after doing only a few problems, you may want to have them do all the problems first.
Answer key included.
Who is it for?
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- Math learners
- 45 printable worksheets plus solutions in pdf format.