- 1st Graders
- Math learners
- Count to tell number of objects (CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4)
- Write down numeral after counting objects.
- Circle the number of objects based on given numeral
- Count Sequence (CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.2)
- Start from one by connecting dots.
- Train to follow correct counting sequence using board.
- Begin from a given number within the known sequence
- Count forward and backward
- Add on 2 and 5
- Learn less than and more than using number line. This set the foundation to understand the concept of addition and subtraction.
- Compare Numbers (CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.C.7)
- Identify smallest and greatest numeral from a set of 4 numbers between 1 to 10.
- Addition and Subtraction (within 20) (CCSS.Math.Content.1.OA.C.5)
- Relate counting to addition and subtraction.
- Relate addition and subtraction equations. Example 9 + 9 = 10 + 8
Based on Singapore Math curriculum and Common Core Aligned. Help kids learn math concept easily using one of the world's best math curriculum.
About the Seller
I am a Singaporean who uses one of the Best Math curriculum in the world - Singapore Mathematics (some call it Math In Focus) to coach my children at home. I advocate the importance of making math concept visible and concrete in order to help children learn abstract concept easily. Most of my math worksheets include pictorial models to make math concept visible to the learning child. Kids learn to solve problems with the aid of pictorial models before proceeding to work just on numeric terms.
Adopting the Math curriculum from Singapore and its teaching approach had proven to be effective for my kids. It has helped to build a strong math foundation for my children while they were in primary level. Both my daughter and son obtained 6/6 for their math in Cambridge Checkpoint Test for Key Stage 3. My daughter went on to obtain A* for her International General Certificate of Secondary Education Ordinary Level (IGCSE "O" level") Math. As such, I like to share these resources and urge teachers/parents to help children to lay a strong math foundation.
I like to make learning fun for kids. You can find many learning activities for kids and more information about me at my blog http://www.teachkidlearn.com
Stay in touch and Follow me on:
If you have any query with any of my products, please do drop me a note.