Want to see these in action?
MasterFractions in Action
Who is it for?
- Teachers & Classrooms
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Special Education Classrooms
- Each Kit Contains halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, and tenths clear plastic overlays, along with corresponding solid pieces to clearly demonstrate fractions, improper fractions, and mixed numbers.
About the Seller
Teach4Mastery is your go-to place for the best math manipulatives (MasterPieces and MasterFractions) and curriculum! Our goal is to change the way people look at math! Looking to improve your student's math skills in a fun, easy, engaging way, then we've got what you need. The Perceptions Series is designed to help reinforce skills, help students "catch-up," and can be used for remediation, intervention, summer school, and much more. Whether you are a homeschooler, classroom teacher, tutor, or parent, our materials are geared to help teach, reinforce, and make math understandable and enjoyable!