Print and Go with this Pk – K morning work. 25 black and white pages for your little ones to practice emergent reading skills.
This month has:
A page to identify all pictures for the month.
• 5 pages with syllables, letter identification, vocabulary, math, and concept discrimination.
• 5 pages of initial sound awareness (including sh and sn).
• 5 pages of rhyming (** NEW **The last box on each page is blank so children can draw their own rhyming word.)
• 5 pages of ending letter sound correspondence.
• 5 pages of vocabulary (** NEW **making words by manipulating the initial sound)
Mix and match the pages as you need them during the month.
Some March pages reflect a St Patrick’s Day theme. Some pages are cut and paste activities.