Who is it for?
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- College students (engineering and science)
Know Your Kit
- Covers fundamental of electricity and electronics
- 54 projects
- 136 electronic components and tools (Including a digital multimeter)
- Book set for in-depth learning
- 9 hours Videos (online access)
- Step by step building instructions of each project
- Portable electronic workstation (iDesign Award-2013)
- Three learning levels
- Up-gradable to higher levels
- Its safe
From simple experiments like glowing LEDs, beeping buzzers, controlling lights & motors to important technical skills like using a Multimeter to more advanced experiments like automatic night lamp and motor-driver in robotics, you can do it all.
- Understand electrical science (physics)
- Build projects and test concepts
- Gain skills for career in STEM
- Learn Fast, Retain more
- Decode technology
- Know interesting facts
- Unleash creativity
- Have fun
- Do it Yourself
Charge, Battery, Voltage, Current, Resistance, LED, Multimeter, Resistors, Ohm's law, Series and Parallel Combination, Variable Resistors: Potentiometer, Preset and LDR, Switches, Capacitors, Relay, Semiconductors, Diode and Its Types, Digital Logic Gates: NOT, OR, AND, NOT, NAND, Zener Diode, DC Motor, Transistors.
Automatic Night Lamp, Burglar Alarm, Touch Activated Switch (passing current through body), LED Flasher/Blinker, Sequential Glowing of LEDs, Staircase Lighting, Alternate light control using a Preset, DC Motor as Generator
Over 15,000 customers worldwide have used our kits for project-based learning, science fairs, academic assessments and hobby. No prior knowledge is required to get started with our kits. The kit is a great companion for parents who want to provide early exposure to their kids, educators who want to demonstrate concepts of electricity and semiconductors in their classrooms, hobbyists who want to build a strong foundation in electronics and students who want to learn physics by doing.
Watch the demo projects
Automatic Night Lamp Demo: Mand Labs DIY Electronics KIT-1 from Mand Labs on Vimeo.
Burglar Alarm Demo: Mand Labs DIY Electronics KIT-1 from Mand Labs on Vimeo.
DC Motor as Generator: Mand Labs DIY Electronics KIT-1 from Mand Labs on Vimeo.