The Make Your Own Good Luck Kit is all about goal setting and turning wishes into reality. Kids can explore the “Good Luck” theme just for fun at home; as part of a literacy center at school; or while they’re learning about St. Patrick's Day, goal setting, or fairy tales that involve making wishes.
This kit contains both color and black and white versions of the following:
- A Make Your Own Good Luck writing booklet, for planning and goal setting.
- Action Cards, to help kids explore the theme through movement or play, or to take action in some other way.
- Think and Talk discussion cards, to spark conversations related to the theme.
- Extra reading and writing goodies. (Bookmarks and notecards related to the theme.)
- Print on regular printer paper or cardstock.
- Attach the Think and Talk Cards and Action Cards with string or binder rings, or leave them loose.
- To attach booklets, just cut and staple. Add decorative tape or other doodads if you like!
About the Seller
As a teacher and parent, I love helping parents build literacy-rich homes, and creating printable teaching resources to promote strong partnerships between home and school. You can learn more at www.homeliteracyblueprint.com and www.erinwing.com.