Just in time for the holidays! Order now and your first package will be shipped out in late November!
Note: Only available in the United States and Canada.
Join The Magic School Bus Science Club and make science come alive! Developed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, and educators, the award-winning kits are delivered monthly right to your doorstep. Children will explore science through exciting and thrilling experiments that will spark an interest and curiosity in science. Each kit includes a colorful manual based on the characters, as well as everything you need to complete at least seven experiments related to that month’s theme. Have your kids fasten their seatbelts and go on the ride of their lives with Ms. Frizzle and her students on The Magic School Bus!
Who is it for?
- Kids ages 5-12
- Parents and homeschoolers looking for an exciting way to incorporate a science curriculum
What is included?
- 1 year subscription includes 12 Magic School Bus kits + FREE SHIPPING
Each kit includes:
- Detailed, large 12-page colorful manual that is full of experiments and topic information
- Each manual is based on the popular Magic School Bus books and TV series
- Includes an adult section so that adults with no science background will find the kits easy to use
- Materials and information necessary for a range of interactive experiments (include sample photo)
- Online Clubhouse for further exploration on each kit topic
- Certificate of Completion
- Your kids can’t wait to try out new experiments, so they’ll have a blast while learning
- Easy-to-use instructions and materials
- Each science kit has received both the kid and parent stamp of approval!
- First kit ships next month
- See website for customizable gift cards
- No refunds, cancellations, or returns
- Includes Monthly eNewsletter from The Young Scientists Club
New shipment every month!
We recently ordered this set to be delivered to us and we love them! The science experiments are grouped in themed science activities that my kids love! I set up a curriculum to go through the scientific process with the hypothesis, tests and theories. I feel this is perfect as a hands on activity to supplement the worksheets we download from other sellers.Published on August 07, 2015 by Sasha B - Super-hero - Member Since July 2015
Had a shipping issue but it was resolved quickly
We live in a small town, and sometimes we have issues with mail. Unfortunately, the first few kits never got delivered. I realized this one day when my kids were asking about science experiments and I wondered where they were. Fortunately, the customer service at Educents was great. She helped me track everything down, and figured it out for me. They sent me replacement kits and we figured out the bigger issue, which means each month they are arriving on time. My kids love them and I will totally do business with Educents again. The reason for 4 stars is because of the shipping issue and the time it took for me to realize the issue. It is not anyone's fault in particular, but I was disappointed there was an issue.Published on August 01, 2015 by Karen W - Parent - Member Since July 2015
Love receiving kits every month for my kids!
My kids have always been a fan of Magic School Bus and science so when I stumbled across these monthly science kits, I had to try them out! They sell the kits individually at other places but you get more value with the 12-month subscription. Worth the money!Published on July 23, 2015 by Anthony P - Parent - Member Since January 2015
Seriously in love!
I seriously am in love with these things! A homeschooling friend emailed me and said… “Hey! have you even thought of getting those Magic School bus Science kits for your son?”
I was shocked when the package arrived.. talk about excitement! Each set comes with basic science safety cards, supplies you would not be able to find at home like tubes, a thermometer, stuff to make your own compass, and a science journal (not all at once - they come monthly)!
The items included in the kit are SO DURABLE and meant for little hands! I am so excited for a full year of science with the kids. They get so excited each month when it arrives!Published on June 03, 2015 by Christian W - Member Since November 2013