These vibrant, hardcover books pique children’s interest in the world around them. With stunning photographs and rhythmic text, we share a kid’s-eye-view of the world around us. Join in as Baby, and her loving family, observe close-up clues, then guess where they are. With a turn of the page, the details are revealed. After each exciting week’s adventures, Baby ends up safe and warm in a family member’s arms. Rich visual appeal, repetitive dialogue, cleverly hidden objects, and picture associations intrigue and challenge toddlers. Make “Look What I See!” the most popular phrase in your family!
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Shoppers on a budget
- Your little scientist
- Look What I See! Where Can I Be? In the Neighborhood: The stunning photographs capture the daily routines of an attachment parenting family. Baby goes shopping, mails a package, plays in the park, visits the doctor, enjoys a story hour and explores an aquarium. Set in the historic Capitol Hill neighborhood of Washington DC, this book combines parenting values with the beautiful settings of a real-life neighborhood.
- Look What I See! Where Can I Be? At Home: An adorable baby dozes amid the hubbub of her busy home. She never leaves home, yet she wakes up to a new surprise after each daily nap. The engrossing photographs in this guessing game book teach the youngest family members about their immediate environment. Look what Baby can see—and learn—in the kitchen, the living room, the bedroom, the backyard and more!
- Look What I See! Where Can I Be? With My Animal Friends: A charming baby dozes during each of her family's outings. Wakened by the sounds and smells of the places where different animals reside, Baby opens her eyes and sees a lively detail—an eye, an ear, a hoof, a head in this beautifully photographed book. Help Baby solve the mysteries of this guessing game book filled with beautiful photographs. Where would she see a dolphin's face? Where would she see the furry ears of a German shepherd pup? Celebrate the fun of exploring new places, the excitement of seeing real animals, and the joy of bringing home a new pet.
- Look What I See! Where Can I Be? In China: Baby takes an enchanting trip to China with her family. Each day, she wakes from her nap to see extraordinary things: the Great Wall, a Terra Cotta Warrior, the Forbidden City. The family travels from place to place exploring Chinese history, culture, and heritage. The guessing-game format and stunning photography allows children to observe key details—the face paint of a Chinese opera star, a red tassel on a rickshaw's shade. Then, with a turn of the page, the full scene is revealed. Produced on location in China, this book shows that encounters both every day and grand create opportunities for cross-cultural learning.
This book offers readers unparalleled authenticity with a gentle child's-eye view. Explanatory text is provided for adult reference.
- Look What I See: In the Neighborhood Activity Guide
- Look What I See: At Home Activity Guide
- Look What I See: With My Animal Friends
- Look What I See: In China
About the Seller
Here at Science, Naturally, we are committed to increasing science and math literacy by exploring and demystifying these topics in entertaining and enlightening ways. We engage readers using both fiction and nonfiction strategies to make potentially intimidating topics intriguing and accessible to scientists and mathematicians of all ages. Our books and e-books are perfect for kids, parents, educators, and anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of how science and math affect everyday life.