Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Visual Learners
- Interactive learners - Click here to learn how lapbooks will engage your student!
- Make learning long vowel patterns fun by using these interactive lap books! Using a file folder or 9x12 paper (or larger) students will create a helpful tool for learning these tricky patterns. Included are 5 separate lap books for each of the long vowels. Step by step photographic directions are included. Also includes a color or black and white option for printing.
Long Vowel Patterns Include:
Long A- a_e, ai, ay, ei
Long E- e_e, ee, ea, other
Long I- i_e, ie, igh, y
Long O- o_e, oa, ow, other
Long U- u_e, ue, ew, oo
Each lap book contains pictures of words representing the vowel sound, word lists for each pattern, word hunt, and a brain dump.
About the Seller
Owls and Lessons, Etc.
I am a 2nd grade teacher, wife, and mother of 2. I have taught for 11 years, mostly in 2nd grade. I love to create and make meaningful materials for my own classroom.