Are you enjoying teaching literature? Do your children look forward to reading and experiencing books? This lapbook is meant to replace boring book reports. Instead, each child will create a lapbook that addresses all of the literary elements. There is also a complete Teacher's Guide that includes everything that you need to teach your student about the literary elements. No more boring book reports!
To view other Literature Units, please click the links below:
- Cricket in Times Square Literature Guide & Mini-Lapbook
- Henry Huggins Literature Guide & Mini-Lapbook
- Sarah, Plain and Tall Literature Guide & Mini-Lapbook
- Literature in Movies – Notebook Journal (9th-12th grade)
- Literature in Movies – Lapbook
- Literature Helper (Templates & Ideas for Parents & Teachers)
About the Seller
Knowledge Box Central is the premier lapbook producer thanks to our insight and application of learning styles. KBC's team of awesome writers and designers create these tools for hands-on learning while having fun. KBC helps you with your child's learning by utilizing breakthrough techniques, like color psychology, and well known practices that enhance interest and retention. Feel free to visit our website www.KowledgeBoxCentral.com for more information and to subscribe to our newsletter, which will get you a coupon for free ebooks!