Who is it for?
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- Lesson Overview
- What have they in common?
- Size of our sun – video link,
- Human life cycle – stars!
- Life cycle stages memory game,
- Description of stages,
- Hideous worksheet,
- Homework Finish off worksheet.
- Thank you for taking the time to view my premium resource. It is designed to provide you with a lesson in which pupil’s progress, the lessons follow a pathway; prepare for learning, lesson objectives, present new information, construct on that information, apply and demonstrate, review and consolidate.
- Most of my premium resources follow the same format, which is:-
- All power points to tell a story
- Learning objectives clearly and uniquely visually linked, short, relevant and punchy, revised a minimum of 3 time a lesson.
- Fun pictures all over to help tell the tale.
- All slides plain black background font comic sans minimum 24 for contrast and easy to read at the back.
- As many fun, creative and original practical’s built in to lessons as could be implemented.
- All resources produced and stored for each lesson.
- Practical instructions given along with prep room requests.
- TEEP embedded, alongside philosophies from working with the Stimulating Physics program.
- Check out my bundle offers where you can get amazing discounts on lessons and worksheets.
- I have also listed my 2 x Exam prep lessons which can be adapted to any topic, along with 16 test prep activities which really get the students engaged. I want above all else for students to progress and achieve, so I have listed theses at a hugely discounted price of just$3.00 for 2 lessons and 16 activities, check them out in my shop.
- I strongly believe in fun education, see for yourself and check out my blog over on www.marinebiologybook.com there is loads of science for kids and big kids too, along with a splurge of marine biology.
- This resource will provide you with a great lesson and save you that precious commodity – time
About the Seller
Author of the best seller "Marine Biology for the Non-Biologist" and author of a popular blog, with regular additions to 3 x series, marine life, aquarium husbandry and the very popular - science for kids and big kids too. Check it out on www.marinebiologybook.com as always its fun.