3 interactive worksheets and 2 games/center activities for each letter of the alphabet
- Help your students master uppercase and lowercase letter recognition with this fun practice packet! Students will practice letter recognition with 3 fun worksheets for each letter and 2 fun center activities.
The details for the 3 worksheet pages are:
1. Ladybug Letters-Students help the lowercase ladybugs "fly" to the matching uppercase letter.
2. Candy Colors-Students color the uppercase candies one color and the lowercase candies another color.
3. Dot Marker Letters-Students identify both the uppercase and lowercase given letters and use dot markers to color them.
The details for the 2 center activities are:
1. Puzzle Match-Students are given puzzle pieces with each letter in uppercase and lowercase forms. They will then go through all of the pieces and match the correct uppercase letter to the correct lowercase letter.
2. Clip Cards-There are two sets for this center. Students are given clip cards with a large uppercase letter and three possible lowercase letters or a large lowercase letter and three possible uppercase letters. They will then use a clothespin to clip the correct matching letter.