Chew Stixx® when used properly provide a safe and bacteria free alternative for children who chew on shirts, pencils, fingers, etc. Chew Stixx® combine multiple food simulating textures into one cost effective device. Due to the alternating textures of this product, it is an excellent chewable hand fidget for children craving sensory input, and the input received from destructive oral motor grinding. The textures of this product were designed by therapists to simulate the ever changing textures of food, therefore assisting with children who have sensory issues when certain textures are placed in their mouth. Chew Stixx« is an oral motor device and not a toy. Use of this product should be supervised by an adult or therapist at all times. Product is extremely durable but should be replaced at first sign of wear. All materials and colors are FDA approved.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.