- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Advanced Pre-K
- Math learners
Consists of worksheets and printables.
- (1) Clock Craft- Learn numbering on clock face, hour and minute hands
- (2) Daily Activities - Use daily activities of a child to learn to tell time.
- (3) Learn to read clock and tell time by Hour, Half Past Hour, Quarter in Time Master ability to tell time in different mode; able to read analog and digital time.
- (4) Addition and Subtraction of Time
- (5) Tell digital time, using a.m. and p.m.
- (6) Convert time and duration
- (7) Solve Story Word Problems
- (8) Spell days of a week and months
* Comprehensive learning resources for your child to learn to tell time.
* Appeal to kids. Worksheets are colorful with pictures.
* Make reading clock activity interesting with creative ways to use these printables.
* Print as many as you like.
* Teach at any time. Print and bring it along during traveling or waiting in restaurant.
* Let your child learn at her own pace. Re-print any section if you need to reinforce any concept.
* Saves you time in preparing lesson plan. This jumbo pack comes with answers!
About the Seller
I am a Singaporean who uses one of the Best Math curriculum in the world - Singapore Math (some call it Math In Focus) to coach my children at home. I advocate the importance of making math concept visible and concrete in order to help children learn abstract concept easily. Most of my math worksheets include pictorial models to make math concept visible to the learning child. Kids learn to solve problems with the aid of pictorial models before proceeding to work just on numeric terms.
Adopting the Singapore Math curriculum and this teaching approach had proven to be effective for my kids. In the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint Test for Key Stage 2, my son obtained 5.9/6 for most of the math topics. He got an average of 5.4 for overall in math. My girl obtained 6/6 for her math in Cambridge Checkpoint Test for Key Stage 3 and A* for her IGCSE "O" level. As such, I like to share these resources and urge teachers/parents to help children to lay a strong math foundation.
I like to make learning fun for kids. You can find many learning activities for kids and more information about me at my blog http://www.teachkidlearn.com
Stay in touch and Follow me on:
If you have any query with any of my products, please do drop me a note.