Note: Not available for shipment outside Canada and the continental United States.
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Level 2 is the second Pre-K level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Level 2 introduces these beginning concepts:
- Review of the Alphabet
- Recognizing and Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Learning Letter Shapes
- Identifying Letter Sounds
- Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds
This set includes:
- 2 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Follow That Ball
- Make Room for Zelda
- 1 Bonus Book, The Party, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator David McPhail
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 2 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- Online access to all video lessons PLUS bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!
About the Seller
Learning to read is one of the biggest milestones in your child’s life, and we are so proud of the trust parents place in us to help them play a role in teaching their children the building blocks of reading. Welcome to a wonderful journey--we are here to make it both easy for you and fun for your kids!