Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Levels 1 & 2 Complete includes both Pre-K levels of the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Levels 1&2 Complete introduces these beginning concepts:
- The Alphabet
- Recognizing and Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Tracing Letter Shapes
- Identifying Letter Sounds
- Matching Beginning Sounds with Words and Objects
- Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds
This set includes:
- 4 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Pop! Pop! Pop!
- The Letter Hunt
- Follow That Ball
- Make Room for Zelda
- 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator David McPhail
- 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 4 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!