Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Level 3 is the first Kindergarten level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 3 covers:
- A Review of Letter Names and Letter Sounds
- Short “a” and “i” Vowel Sounds
- Adding “-s” to Nouns and Verbs
- 16 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 6 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- The Kit
- In the Bin
- The Rats
- 1 Bonus Book, Tim and Sam, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator David Ezra Stein
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!
Learning to read is one of the biggest milestones in your child’s life, and we are so proud of the trust parents place in us to help them play a role in teaching their children the building blocks of reading. Welcome to a wonderful journey--we are here to make it both easy for you and fun for your kids!
Your product will be shipped within 24-72 hours after your purchase unless otherwise stated below.
The shipping method of your order is at the discretion of the Seller(s). Shipping to P.O. Boxes within the Continental US is accepted, unless otherwise stated in the deal.
At this time, Educents offers limited options to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada or international destinations.
Please review the "Shipping Information by Location" chart here!
Should any given delivery carrier have to re-route a package due to incorrectly supplied delivery information, a flat fee of $15.00 will be incurred and charged to you.
For a complete description of Educents shipping & return policies, click HERE.
Educents offers over 8,000 downloadable products that do not require shipping charges. CLICK HERE to check them out!