Catherine and Dee first wrote a two page book of Lapbooking Tips to share their new love of lapbooking with other teachers and parents. Those two pages soon became the first edition of Lapbooking Made Easy, which quickly expanded to this new Lapbooking Made Easy Expanded Edition. It includes all of the ideas from the original booklet, but then also includes nine of our lapbooks to get you started. Even if you only use a couple of those, you and your students should be well on your way to enjoying this wonderful, hands-on tool!
Who is it for?
- Interactive learners - Click here to learn how lapbooks will engage your student!
- Younger students (easily through Grade School)
- More than 100 pages of ideas and information including:
- General instructions to take away the fear of lapbooking
- Nine very different lap books to show you just how easy lapbooking can be, and to get you and your students on the road to lapbooking!
About the Seller
Catherine Jaime, Mom of 12, has been home educating her own children for more than thirty years, and developing her own homeschool materials for most of that time.