Who is it for?
- 3rd-6th grade teachers who are teaching their students about informational text or landforms.
- Homeschool families whose children love the outdoors.
- Parents who want their students ENGAGED in informational text.
- Anyone who LOVES cool landforms!
- This unit will get your students highly engaged in reading informational text.
- Students will WANT to read to learn more about their landform.
- It is a perfect way to integrate ELA and Science.
- Perfect for SCIENCE LOVERS!
How does it work?
- Simply download and print and gather informational texts for your children to use!
- Download is for ONE educator or family. Thank you in advance for your honesty!
You may also enjoy:
-Table of Contents & Index Mini Lesson
-Other Text Features Mini Lesson
-My Landform Research Journal Instructions
-Salt Dough Maps & State Report Instructions
-Salt Dough Maps Example
-Presentations & State Fair Instructions
-Unit Parent Letter With Editable Sections!
-State Fair Invitation With Editable Sections!
-Using the Table of Contents & Index Worksheet
-Text Features Worksheet
-My Landforms Research Journal Cover + 19 writing prompts. 10 pages (20 student pages once cut in half) PLUS a blank editable page to add your own questions!
***BONUS! Full document also included in Ink Friendly Black & White for your convenience***
Click on the heart on my profile to follow my storefront for similar products and FREEBIES!
About the Seller
My name is Kelsey Sorenson and I'm a wife, former teacher and substitute teacher, and mommy from Utah! I am currently primarily a stay at home mommy to my sweet little boy, Parker, and a little girl on the way. I love creating resources for pre-school and elementary aged students that I will be able to use with my own children as they grow!