Just add milk™ introduces natural scientific reactions in a curious and colorful way!
Create your own natural science experiments with some at home ingredients. Just add the milk! Learn a brief introduction to surface tension and experiment with other ingredients around the house such as food coloring, soda pop, vinegar, and glue!
Create a wonderful display of exploding color and save your tie-dye designs on the sheets of heavy absorbency paper included in the kit (measuring 5" x 7"). Create more colorful designs and turn them into mouse pads and window sun-catchers (instructions included).
- Encourages science beyond the classroom
- Incorporates creative play
- Kid-friendly experiments and crafts
- Use a familiar ingredient - milk! (also works with non-dairy milk)
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Aspiring musicians & artists
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Montessori students
- Your little scientist
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 4 x 10mL food coloring
- 1 x 10mL special soap
- 1 x experiment + activity booklet
- 5 x sheets heavy absorbency paper (5" x 7")