Who is it for?
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
This is a simple, fun and interactive game to help earners practice their vocabulary in a fun and dynamic way. They have to work together and compete against other teams to put a puzzle back together, and the only way they can do it is by practicing vocabulary!
How can I use it?:
-as a fun review activity to do in pairs
-as a way to practice colors for new learners
-as a learning station or learning center
Who is it for?:
-Novice Level Italian students
-Students in Grades 6-12
-2 pages of content
-detailed instructions and ideas for use
-printable puzzle - cut and go!