Learning about the Continents have never been so fun! This 160+ page page is filled with games, activities, projects, and printables to explore the world!
Exploring the 7 Continents has never been more exciting! It's a Small World Continent Study is filled with over 35 activities to help your students gain a greater understanding of the seven continents.
This 120+ page unit is filled with great resources, posters, printables, activities and projects that will open your students to a whole new world!
This downloadable product from Lucky to be in First includes:
* Interactive, Informational Text Book, "The Seven Continents"
* Seven Continents Poster
* Seven Continents Resources (suggested books & music links)
* Seven Continents Facts
* Seven Continents Word Search
* Hemisphere Art Project
* Continent Assessment
For each Continent, the following is included (specific to each continent)
* Continent Poster
* Fact Sheet
* Resource List (suggested books & website links)
* Word Search
* Two crafts (art projects, instruments, puzzles, etc)
* Two games or activities played by children of the continent
* Around the World Continent Spinner
All activities use simple materials found in your classroom (or readily available from parents).
Check out more of what's included in It's a Small World on my blog, Lucky to be in First