This file has everything you need for students to research Pandas. I've included teacher notes, guided notes for students, research report, and all of the research. To make this product easy to use, download it to each computer/iPad your students are using. They can click their way through the file to complete their research. 15 links to videos and information and included as well as links to web cams to watch the animals in action.
To use on an iPad: 1. download to dropbox 2. open in dropbox on iPad 3. click the square with the arrow pointing up 4. click "open in" 5.select "copy to iBooks" 6. Open in iBooks
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- a downloadable file with clickable links to animal cams, videos, and research sites
- teacher notes
- guided student notes
- research report guide for students