Customers who bought this also bought
This is a “I Have….Who Has” card game for the ten commandments. It’s a fun way to teach or review the commandments for kids of a variety of ages/grades!
There are 4 versions in this set. They include….
• The commandments (words) in order, reply with commandment number
• The commandments (words) in random, reply with commandment number
• The commandments (number) in order, reply with commandment words
• The commandments (number) in random, reply with commandment words
NOTE: This game of “I Have….Who Has – 10 Commandments” is the Catholic version.
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 4 versions of this "I Have....Who Has" game for the 10 Commandments
About the Seller
I'm a homeschool mom, religion teacher of 10+ years for PreK-K, amateur photographer, and a (retired) Army wife living the best life there is!!
I believe that teaching should be fun. If they enjoy what they're doing, they'll be learning without even knowing it!! I believe in using different tools and methods so that all the learning styles can get something from the lesson.