This ecosystems lab allows your students to create and carry out a hands-on, engaging experiment on how humans affect our environment. It utilizes the steps in the scientific method to scaffold learning and allow your students to come to a conclusion based on findings that are tangible.
The lab includes:
- a full task overview with pictures
- a complete description of lab report components
- instructions that allow you to scaffold your student’s learning
- instructions which allow your kids learn to design an experiment on their own or with some help from you
- a complete rubric marking scheme
Buyer Comment from another site: "Excellent step by step instructions! The visuals are a great addition! Thanks for sharing!"
"I love this and so do my students! Great resource! Thank you!"
Please download your preview and keep in mind that if this resource isn't 100% what you need or thought it was, I am happy to issue you a full refund via PayPal so there's no risk.
About the Seller
I believe in Engagment through Application. If you show a student that what they are learning is real and important, they will automatically engage. My products strive to achieve this. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, I will refund you 100% from my personal PayPal account.