Customers who bought this also bought
There are three flip book options to best meet your students' needs:
- Option 1: Each page contains a labeled diagram for students to complete, as well short text about the system with blanks for students to fill in.
- Option 2: Each page contains an unlabeled diagram for students to complete, as well short text about the system with blanks for students to fill in.
- Option 3: Each page contains an unlabeled diagram for students to complete, as well as blank lines for students to write information about each body system.
Booklet Pages are:
- My Body Systems Book cover page and My Muscles*
- My Bones and Skeletal System
- My Brain and Nervous System
- My Heart and Circulatory System
- My Lungs and Respiratory System
- My Stomach and Digestive System
- My Kidneys and Urinary System (newly added)
Teacher directions for putting the book together and an answer key are also provided.*Please note that the "My Muscles" page requires color ink to print. Even though the muscles in the graphic are gray, they will not show up if you print in grayscale or without a color ink cartridge.
About the Seller
Hi, I'm Stephanie! I'm a former public school teacher and now homeschooling mom to my two children. Between my public school and homeschooling experience, I have taught every grade from Pre-K to 5th! I love creating cross-curricular unit studies and theme-based resources. You can reach me with questions or comments at email@example.com.