Who is it for?
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- Shoppers on a budget
- Study the human body with current information written for remedial students in grades 5 to 8. We start off with an in-depth study of both the muscular and skeletal systems. Then we investigate the organs of the five senses, along with the respiratory system. We also look inside the kidneys and intestines, and then how a tiny sperm and egg cell can grow into a baby. Using simplified language and vocabulary we then explore the major organs of four body systems and how they work to keep us alive and healthy. Reading passages, student activities, test prep, and color mini posters all included. All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy and STEM initiatives.
About the Seller
CCP Interactive is a leading developer of ready-made content for use on any brand of Interactive Whiteboard. We assist teachers and parents by providing world class premium supplementary resource materials for students in grades PK to 12. Consider our products if you are looking for current curriculum materials written to grade for regular and special education.