How to Write a Story, includes:
- Setting the Stage for Writing-reading to your class, word walls, story walls
- Teaching the Parts of a Story
- Step-by-Step Writing Units
Story Writing Ideas:
- retell a fairy tale
- a pattern story
- a circle story
- a sequence-and-write story
A Story Writing Center: directions, forms, and patterns for 5 story-writing centers
- Who, What, Where, When
- Start with a Picture
- Story Starters
- Story Parts
- Train Tales—each train car represents a different part of the story
About the Seller
Since 1979, Evan-Moor Educational Publishers has provided educators with practical, creative, and engaging PreK–8 materials to support and enrich the core curriculum.
We strive to produce educational materials that are aligned with current standards and best educational practices—and with student interests and motivations. We pride ourselves on our ability to create products that not only build and reinforce basic and complex skills, but that develop a curiosity about the subjects in which those skills are taught.
PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS PLACED AFTER DECEMBER 21, 2017 WILL BE SHIPPED ON JANUARY 2, 2018.