How to Teach Art to Children has it all-background information, literature resources, and concise step-by-step directions for 96 art projects that will help your students learn about the elements of art and then use the elements in the styles of famous artists.
This book is divided into two parts:
- Part one: Learning about the elements of art
- Part two: Using the elements of art
Teacher information pages provide:
- a definition of each art element
- a list of literature references
- fine art examples that demonstrate the element
Each project and concept is supported by:
- easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions
- a complete list of materials needed
- reproducible patterns
About the Seller
Since 1979, Evan-Moor Educational Publishers has provided educators with practical, creative, and engaging PreK–8 materials to support and enrich the core curriculum.
We strive to produce educational materials that are aligned with current standards and best educational practices—and with student interests and motivations. We pride ourselves on our ability to create products that not only build and reinforce basic and complex skills, but that develop a curiosity about the subjects in which those skills are taught.