Homeschool Planner 2015-2016
This secular homeschool planner is jammed pack with beautiful, practical forms, motivational quotes, and teaching aides to make your homeschool planning effortless and enjoyable.
You can take a look to clean, non-watermarked sample pages. I included a lot of pages so you can get the best feel for what this planner is all about:
I put much love and effort into making this hoping you'll find it useful :-)
- Family’s ideal year of learning vision
- Yearly at-a-glance calendars
- Our curriculum list with star ratings to color or highlight
- Student schedules
- Monthly planners
- Monthly reading log with star ratings to color or highlight
- Monthly field trips / enrichment activities log with star ratings to color or highlight
- Monthly tally of lessons
- Weekly plan/journal with 2015-2016 dates
- Books to read list
- Curriculum/resource wish list
- Weekly meal planner
- Bloom’s taxonomy of intellectual learning
- Learning styles quick reference chart
- Replacing damaging with “good-for-your-child’s-self-image’ labels
- Words to encourage and uplift
- Ideas to keep the joy of learning alive
- Art appreciation question list
- Inspirational weekly quotes on learning or education by famous people
- Year-end review
- Total pages: 183
For four years now, I’ve produced beautiful, useful homeschool planners. I believe the planner to be very intuitive to follow, and I hope it will contribute to your planning and record keeping in a positive way. Suggestions or requests are always welcome, feel free to let me know if you’d like anything modified or added
Here's a list of testimonials that were left at my website for my Homeschool Planner 2013-2014:
This planner *PERFECTLY* suits my needs as a homeschooling mom. I love the monthly calendar AS WELL AS weekly planner. It makes it easy to keep my schedule in order! I also love that she added the meal planner. I will be carrying this planner EVERYWHERE I go! THANKS, Patricia, for a beautiful AND functional planner.
As a brand new homeschooling mom, this is exactly what I’ve been looking for! This makes me feel so much more confident and less overwhelmed by having everything in one neat, organized place. Thank you so much, Patricia!
I absolutely love this planner! It covers everything that I need and is elegant all in one! My homeschooling planner inventory isn’t slim at ALL and this, I believe is as close to perfect as perfect can get! Thank you so much for all of your hard work.
I LOVE this planner! I’m new to homeschooling and tried creating something like this on my own but was overwhelmed and completely disorganized. This planner is perfectly designed and keeps me on track not only with day to day activities, but with long term planning as well! I highly recommend this planner to new and experienced homeschoolers alike.
Love, LOVE, this planner! It is exactly what I was looking for and has been a godsend all year! I will be purchasing 2014-2015 and I look forward to it. Thank you for the perfect planner!
About the Seller
Hi, my name is Patricia. My family is a bilingual homeschooling family living in Miami, Florida. Learning is my passion. That's why I love to share with you things to make learning easier, more fun and more enriching! Thank you for visiting!