Behavior clip charts are an awesome visual for daily behavior management. Hang them vertically with decorative ribbon and write your kids names on a close pin.
Homeschool Behavior Chart
Who’s it for?
- Teachers at Christian schools
• Clip Chart Posters (2 different ones for red)
• 6 corresponding note card options (1 for each area on the chart)
• 16 Discipline Jobs to add to a jar + 4 blank
• 12 Weekly Behavior Response Sheets
• Take A Break ideas and Response Sheets
Kids start out on “Peacemaker”. Throughout the day they may clip down but with positive reinforcement they can climb up again!
Please note there is a scripture verse on the Peacemaker card. Matthew 5:9
Great way to praise good choices, teach responsibility for actions, offer chances for redemption for poor choices made and can be used as rewards.
This set also includes some ideas for when your kids move into the yellow area. It gives them some time to refocus and take a break which can sometimes make all the difference in the world.
Thank you for looking at my items, please consider becoming a follower to be notified of new items. All new items are 50% off for the first 48 hours.