Customers who bought this also bought
Caring for aging parents is a natural outgrowth of the family-centered homeschool lifestyle. Over the years, Marcia Washburn has provided care for five adults in her home. Each situation was unique. Sharing funny & poignant stories, she weaves in techniques and suggestions for caregivers including:
- Caring for elders who live in their own home
- Caring for elders in your home
- Caring for the emotional & spiritual needs of elders
- Caring for those with Alzheimer's or other dementias
- Caring for the caregiver
- Legal concerns
- Preparing for emergencies
- Verses, stories, & poems for caregivers
- Helpful resources
- 146 pages, 4 appendices
Don't miss this important resource if you or your older teens want to assist others in their homes or in yours.
About the Seller
Marcia homeschooled her five sons for nineteen years in rural Colorado. She has served in various home education leadership positions at the local and state level and holds advanced degrees in elementary education and music education. She was awarded the 2009 Dr. Ruth Beechick Award for Outstanding Contribution to Home Education in the State of Colorado and is the author of numerous books and resources for Christian families.