Customers who bought this also bought
HBDs Elementary Super Science Bundle Curriculum saves hours…
• Finding entertaining human body and nutrition material
• Creating human body nutrition lesson plans
• Creating a review assessment for each unit of study
HBDs Elementary Super Science Bundle Curriculum offers…
• Turn-key engaging and entertaining activities
• Simple for teacher to teach in a fun and engaging way
• Students learn and retain more
Who is it for?
- 3rd grade
- 4th grade
- 5th grade
Elementary Super Science Bundle Curriculum includes:
- HBDs Learn about Digestion
- HBDs Learn about the Immune System
- HBDs Learn about the Circulatory System
- HBDs Learn about the Skeletal System
- HBDs Learn about the Brain/Nervous System
- HBDs Learn about Nutrition
- Twenty- four 50-minute lesson plans
- 600+ pages of activities and worksheets to create interactive workbooks
- Four Jeopardy® review assessment on Power Point
- Audio recording of the three stories ( skeletal not included)
- Audio recording of the theme song (plus lyrics)
- Hands on labs and experiments
- Colorful stickers
- HBD posters and extra bonuses
*Once purchased, the immediate downloadable PDF will have a link and password to a password protected HBD page where your downloadables will be
A side note: Teacher’s notes, activities, games, audio and worksheets comfortably stretch each curriculum package out over at least 4 weeks. Each of the five 50-minute lesson plans gets you started with your week and then pick as many of the exploration games and activities provided to keep the kids engaged until the next lesson plan. It is likely that you will might not be able to fit all of the activities into your schedule but you have the flexibility to choose.
Therefore, the super science bundle curriculum units are good for an adventurous, entertaining and engaging six months!
This super science bundle curriculum is aligned to Common Core State Standards by a National Board Certified Teacher.
About the Seller
Dr. Heather Manley, ND, is a practicing physician who received her medical degree in 2001 from National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon. She is also the award-winning author of the Human Body Detectives book and curriculum series.
A contributing writer to Dandelion Moms, Organic Eats magazine, Parents Canada, and KIWI magazine, Dr. Heather was inspired to write The Human Body Detectives stories when she went on a search for books about healthy eating tips for parents and kids and couldn't find what she was looking for. She wanted to provide a fun and engaging resource that would teach kids about how their bodies work and what foods best feed them. And the HBDs were born.
The Human Body Detectives series won Moms' Choice Award and is also a Parent Tested, Parent Approved winner. Dr. Heather has been named to the Top 50 Mompreneurs Bloggers List on both Babble , VoiceBoks and blogtrepreneur
Dr. Heather lives and practices on the Big Island of Hawaii, where her focus is on preventative healthcare for families and providing a resource for families to learn more about preventative health care so that they can be confident and proactive in their everyday health. She lives with her husband and her two daughters, with whom she based her stories' characters, Merrin and Pearl.
Dr. Heather is currently at work writing another Human Body Detectives adventure, an imaginative journey through the brain and nervous system.
HBD series : The Lucky Escape * Battle with the Bugs * A Heart Pumping Adventure * Osteoblasts to the Rescue