Customers who bought this also bought
Happy Birthday to Me!! A Differentiated Back to School Activity That Integrates Math and Writing and More!
How to Use this product and What’s included:
This Packet Includes Everything You will Need to celebrate birthdays for your Kiddos. I think it is so awesome to see how proud each child feels and how proud he or she is when it is his or her birthday. So why not make it a special affair. This packet will keep you organized from the beginning of school to the end when celebrating birthdays or “unbirthdays!
Cupcake Birthday Graph fun integrates math and writing. You can use the larger cupcakes for each month and write the name and date of each child’s birthday for display in your classroom and to support children in learning their birthdays, you can use the smaller cupcakes to make your own graph of the class birthdays in the beginning of the year having each child choose a black and white cupcake to write the date of their birthday and create a larger graph with the class and have the children use the printable graph worksheet to make their own graph and answer the math questions/problems provided and the children can also use the printable worksheet to write about their own birthday and draw a self portrait. There are 2 diﬀerent worksheets for you use which can support diﬀerentiation of instruction.
1. Larger cupcakes for each month, which can be laminated and cut out. You can write all the birthdays for each month in the space provided on the cupcake with wipe-‐oﬀ or permanent marker. If you use permanent marker use nail polish remover at the end of the year to reuse the cupcakes.
2. Smaller cupcakes to cut out and laminate for use with your own
3. 2 worksheets to use with problems to solve such as: How many
birthdays are there in March and April all together?
4. 1 blank graph for children to ﬁll in according to the classroom
5. 1 preﬁlled graph to practice working with graphs
6. 2 printable worksheets for writing about birthdays.
7. Birthday Balloons to use for decoration or you could add real
balloons until they deflate
8. Birthday Banner to connect with ribbon to hang above chart .
9. Black and White and Colored Birthday Certificates and
10. A birthday hat/crown for the Birthday boy or girl to wear.
11. A birthday coloring page to sit a the Birthday child’s desk as
special morning work
12. A Special birthday poem.
13. A treat bag poem to include and make up before the school year to have ready to place on the birthday child’s desk . I put the sticker, star eraser, tiny notebook and pencil in a clear plastic bag with the poem and tie it with a ribbon. They are generic so I make them up ahead of time and then store them in a closet in a basket and on the birthday place it on the child’s desk with the coloring page, crown and treat bag!
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this brings a bit of sunshine your way!
I appreciate customer feedback and comments. If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs.
About the Seller