Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 26 worksheets, 1 for each letter of the alphabet
- directions, including ideas of how to use them as worksheets and centers
Getting You Started
The thing I enjoy most about these types of worksheets is the different ways they can be used. We have used them in our school a number of ways and we have had customers mention other ways they have used them. These are just a few ideas of how you can get started using them.
- Color it - Have your students mark their answers with their favorite coloring technique. This could be crayons, markers, colored pencils or highlighters! Kids love highlighters. :-D
- Paint it - Have students paint their answers with finger paints, q-tips, or even paint brushes.
- Sticker it - Have students mark their answers with stickers.
- Make it a center - These worksheets also make great centers with dry erase markers, use them as play dough mats, or use them to mark the answers with small objects. For marking the answers you can use pom poms, buttons, beans, or even small spiders!
Have fun with it!
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 9 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.