Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 23 sheets
- directions with ideas on how to use them
The shapes covered are: circle, triangle, square, rectangle, oval, ellipse, diamond, rhombus, star, semi-circle, heart, cross, crescent, arrow, trapezoid, parallelogram, trapezium, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, nonagon, and decagon.
How to Use These Sheets
These sheets are designed to be used with do-a-dot markers (also called dot markers, bingo markers, and bingo daubers). Students find the answer and mark it with their marker. However, there are lots of other ways to use it.
- Students can mark their answers with pencil, crayons, markers, highlighters, or other coloring devices.
- Finger paints can also be fun to use.
- Stickers is another great option.
By laminating the pages you can turn them into a center!