Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 23 sheets
- directions with ideas on how to use them
The shapes covered are: circle, triangle, square, rectangle, oval, ellipse, diamond, rhombus, star, semi-circle, heart, cross, crescent, arrow, trapezoid, parallelogram, trapezium, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, nonagon, and decagon.
How to Use These Sheets
These sheets are designed to be used with do-a-dot markers (also called dot markers, bingo markers, and bingo daubers). Students find the answer and mark it with their marker. However, there are lots of other ways to use it.
- Students can mark their answers with pencil, crayons, markers, highlighters, or other coloring devices.
- Finger paints can also be fun to use.
- Stickers is another great option.
- Use them as play dough mats and have students mark their answers with play dough.
- Use them with dry erase markers.
- Have students mark their answers with small textile items such as buttons, pom poms, or even little spiders!
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 9 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.