Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1 sheet for each number 0-20
- directions with ideas of how to use
Options for Using These Sheets
These sheets were designed to be used with bingo markers, but you can use them with crayons, colored pencils, or highlighters. You can also use them with paints (finger paints and cotton swab painting are really fun option) or stickers. You can laminate them and use them in centers. Here are a few ideas for centers:
- Use them as play dough mats.
- Use them with dry erase markers
- Use them with bingo chips.
- Use them with pom poms.
- Use them with tiny toy spiders or Halloween mini-erasers.
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 11 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit with my background in educaiton. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.